Monday, March 2, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Crafts

Its the time of year where I prepare crafts for the spring.
The holiday I will begin preparing crafts for is St. Patrick's Day!

I just purchased a Spring unit from teacherspayteachers.com seller, Sasha Hallagan.
She's one of my favorite sellers, and I have purchased several thematic units from her!
My students love the predictable format and it really helps teach them holiday vocabulary.
I use these units during circle time for group instruction, or independent work tasks.  

Here is a picture (borrowed from Pinterest) of a leprechaun we made last year with our hands!
This was a fun sensory-based activity!
Like you will see with many of my other posts, of course, I found this idea on Pinterest!



Another sensory-based activity for perhaps a lower functioning group.
Pepper stamping!




I found some ideas I would like to try with my group this year.
Although some of my students are high functioning and others are not, accommodations can easily be made for all to create!





No comments:

Post a Comment